Great Blue Hole, Belize
It lies nerby the center of Lighthouse Reef, a small atoll 70 km from the Belize City. The hole has shape of a circle, over 300 m across and 125 m deep.
The Great Blue Hole is a giant submarine sinkhole off the Belize coast.
Reasons to visit Great Blue Hole
- The great blue hole is a completely made by nature underwater sinkhole placeded 70 km far from the mainland of Belize. It’s the most popular diving location in the country
- This fascinating sinkhole is well known for its deep-blue color caused by presence of white carbonate sand and transparency of water
- It is formed in the ice age by the opening of a dry cave and melting of huge ice blocks
- It’s a world class place for scuba diving
- The walls of Great blue hole are millions of years old. It is also home to some of the great marine species like nurse shark, reef shark and giant groupers.
Great Wall of China
Reasons to visit Great Wall of China
- Great wall is preferred landmark of China and one amongst the best studied wonders of Ancient world
- It is not an endless wall. The Great wall combines circular walls, parallel walls and facet walls
- The Great wall was engineered by totally different Dynasties of China. The primary a part of this wall was engineered by emperor Qin Shi Huang between 220 B.C and 206 B.C. Since then, totally different dynasties added new sections to the initial wall.
- With a total length of 5500.3 miles, the Great wall is the longest structures people created on Earth
- The height ranges from 16-33 feet and width between 13-15 feet
- The Great wall of China can’t be seen from the space just by the use of eyes
- Many parts have been eroded away. Only a few original sections remain today
- The Badaling in Beijing city is the most visited part of the Great Wall of China. This part was built by Ming Dynasty and has undergone restoration.
Machu Picchu, Peru
Reasons to visit Machu Picchu
- Machu Picchu – the ruins of the royal estate designed by the Incas placed high within the Andes mountains of Republic of Peru. It contains temples, palaces, residences, storage rooms and stone structures. This site covers a vast land of 5.09 square miles
- Created in 15th century by Inca emperor Pachacuti. Abandoned after the Spanish invasion in 16th Century
- Machu Picchu was discovered by historian Hiram Bingham in 1911
- Machu Picchu is situated at an altitude of 1972 feet above sea level. The location is surrounded by majestic mountain peaks
- The structures found in Machu Picchu are ”sculpted” out of granite rocks. Some of the rocks used for the construction weighs more than 50 tons
- To your surprise, no mortar was used for the constructions of buildings in Machu Picchu. They cut the huge stone blocks so precisely to fit tight together. In addition to this the well-crafted stone structures and complex irrigation system shows the outstanding engineering skills of Incas
- You can reach the Machu Picchu by hiking the wonderful Inca trail. It takes 3-5 days for the completion.
Taj Mahal, Agra, India
The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna River within the Indian city of Agra. It was patroned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to construct the tomb of his favourite better half, Mumtaz Mahal.
Reasons to visit Taj Mahal
- The most known tourist attraction of India and one of 7 wonders of the world
- Taj Mahal is recognizable as the symbol of pure love. This amazing mausoleum was built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan as the final resting place for Mumtaz Mahal
- Constructed between 1632 and 1653 and it’s the finest sample of Mughal architecture
- Translation of ‘Taj Mahal’ is ‘crown of palaces’. This blovely marble mausoleum includes large central dome and smaller domes. There’s also four ornamental pillars or minarets on the four corners of the Taj mausoleum
- Height is 240 feet and all four sides are perfectly identical
- Taj Mahal appears in several colors depending on time of a day – pinkish at morning, milky white at evening and golden at night
- Taj Mahal is set in a very large land of seventeen hectares. The location includes variety of alternative buildings, a pretty three hundred area unit garden, and a reflective pool.
Bora Bora, French Polynesia
Bora Bora, French Polynesia is one among the foremost stunning places on earth to go to. it’s alittle South Pacificisland northwest settled at island in French Polynesia. At the island’s center rises Mt. Otemanu, a 727m dormant volcano
Reasons to visit Bora Bora
- Bora Bora – the most stunning Island in French Polynesia. With aqua-centric luxury resorts, lovely lagoons, friendly locals and fantastic nightlife, Bora Bora it truly a must go part of the world
- Bora Bora is known as the most beautiful lagoon destination within the world. This Island paradise is enclosed by a panoramic turquoise laguna and sand-edged Islets
- The Bora Bora Island doesn’t contain any dangerous snakes or insects
- Beautiful bungalows designed over the clear, electrical blue waters are one among the best attractions of Bora Bora. The non-public balconies of those bungalows provide beautiful view of the laguna and Sunsets
- Bora Bora is a best snorkeling and diving destination. You can swim among over 100 amazing marine species and can see large, beautiful coral reefs really close. You’ll be able to enjoy the romantic Sunset cruise, jet skiing, parasailing, kite boarding and wind surfing
- There are only some small amount of public access beaches in Bora Bora. But the Marina beach of Bora Bora is definately among the most beautiful beaches in the world. The white sands, calm and clear blue waters and amazing resorts will make you fall in love with this beach.
Antelope Canyon, Arizona, United States
This is the first destination on our list from America. We all know that United States are one of the coolest countries and there is no way you wouldn’t find a place to spend your time in.
Antelope Canyon is placed on Navajo land east of Page, Arizona. It contains two separate parts: “Upper Antelope Canyon” or “The Crack”; and “Antelope Canyon” or “The Corkscrew”.
Reasons to visit Antelope Canyon
- It’s the most stunning slot canon within the world. This geologic wonder is known for its wavy arenaceous rock walls, slender passages and hanging colours. It is also the most photographed slot canyon in the world
- Antelope canyon has 2 sections – upper and lower antelope canyon
- The upper Antelope canyon is the most visited part of this site because it is easily accessible. In summer, you can enjoy the beautiful view of Sun beams coming through the opening over the slot canyon
- Lower Antelope canyon has stairs along the rock walls to access the site. Unlike upper antelope canyon, the paths of lower antelope canyon are narrower. Still, the unbelievable rock formations make this site worth visiting.
- Antelope canyon is vulnerable to flooding in monsoon. So, tourists don’t get allowed to enter the site that time.
Antarctica is among the most amazing places on earth to go to. Antarctica, the southmost continent and part of the South Pole, is a virtually unpopulated, ice-covered landmass. Most cruises to the continent visit the Antarctic Peninsula, that stretches toward South America. It is famous for the Lemaire Channel and Paradise Harbor, striking, iceberg-flanked passageways, and Port Lockroy, that is research station that is turned into a Museum. The Peninsula’s teritory has rich wildlife, including many kind of penguins.
Reasons to visit Antarctica
- Untouched by the urbanization, Antarctica is one of few places on Earth where you can see the beauty of nature at its best
- Antarctica is the coldest place on Earth with an av. temp. of -49 degree Celsius
- Most parts of Antarctica are covered with thick sheet of ice. In some parts the thickness measures over 1 mile.
- Antarctica is home to some of the most amazing species of animals and birds. They are well adapted to live in the conditions of Antarctica. Penguins are the most popular animala of Antarctica. There are 8 species of penguins that live in Antarctica. Two of them, the Adelie and the Emperor penguins, can be found only there
- Besides the penguins, the crabeater seals, elephant seal, dusky dolphin, killer whale, wandering albatross and Antarctic shags are some other animals found in Antarctica
- Antarctica is possibly number 1 whale watching destinations in the world. Humpback, blue, minke, sperm, fin, sei and killer whales are the commonly found species of whales in Antarctica
- Most of glacial ice of Earth can be found in Antarctica and it is also home to many amazing glaciers. About 77000 sq. km area of Antarctica is covered by glaciers
- There is no other activity that can be matched with the kayak excursion in Antarctica. December to March is the best time for kayaking in Antarctica. You can paddle amongst the huge icebergs in the coasts of Antarctica.
Great Barrier Reef, Australia
The Great coral reef, off the coast of Queensland in NE Australia, is recognizable as the largest thing alive on Earth, and even visible from the space. The 2,300km-long system includes thousands of reefs and many islands made fromover 600 sorts of hard and soft coral. It’s home to myriad species of vibrant fish, molluscs and sea star, turtles, dolphins and sharks.
Reasons to visit Great Barrier Reef
- Australia’s most lovely traveler attraction and one in all the natural wonders on Earth
- Comprising over 3000 individual reef systems and stretches over 1430 miles, the great coral reef is for sure the largest reef within the world
- It’s the biggest living thing on Earth that can even be seen from the space
- This destination is home to wide kinds of marine creatures as well as 1625 varieties of fishes, 3000 varieties ofmolluscs, 133 species of sharks, thirty species of whales and 600 varieties of corals.
- Great barrier reef has incredibly perfect heart-shape
- If you take scuba diving or snorkeling you will experience the magical sea world of great barrier reef. The closer view of beautiful coral reefs will leave you breathless. You can also find glass-bottom boats, semi-submersible and sailboats to see variety of marine life and amazing coral reefs
- Also, the great barrier reef is the most pictures drop zone in the world. Take skydive and experience the most stunning view of the largest coral reef system in the world. Seaplane service will also offer a stunning view of great barrier reef from a different angle.
Grand Canyon, Arizona, United States
Grand Canyon – a steep-sided canyon that is carved by the Colorado River within the state of Arizona in the U.S.
Reasons to visit Grand Canyon
- Perhaps the most beautiful place in the United States. This breathtaking canyon is placed in the Arizona State
- The 227 mile long, eighteen miles wide Grand canyon represents the largest canyon in the United States. It is also part of the seven natural wonders
- Grand Canyon is made of stunning cliffs, multicolored rock-layers and copper-colored Colorado river
- It is estimated that the metamorphic rocks found at the rock bottom of Grand Canyon are old more than 2 billion years. They can reveal a lot regarding the Earth’s history
- The limestone rocks at the Northern rim of Grand Canyon are older than 230 million years
- 5 Indian tribes (Havasupai, Navajo, Hopi, Hualapai and Hopi) lived around Grand Canyon for thousands of years
- Grand canyon is excellent for sightseeing, hiking, photographing and rafting
- The Havasupai falls within Grand Canyon are one of the most wonderful waterfalls within the world. Enclosed by the multicolored cliffs, the Havasupai falls is well known for its striking vivid blue waters and beautiful pools
- The Grand Canyon Skywalk, a cantilever bridge constructed 720 feet above canyon floor offer unexplainable view of the cliffs and rock formations
- The Sunsets and Sunrises at Grand Canyon appears in vivid colors. It’s a don’t miss sight during your visit here
- With the permission from backcountry info center, you can have overnight hiking in Grand Canyon.
Oops… this might be the last on the list. Guess what? It’s the most beautiful place you’ll ever consider and it’s Maldives. Maldives are tropical nation within the Indian Ocean composed of twenty six circular atolls, created fromover one thousand coral islands. It’s legendary for its beaches, blue lagoons and intensive reefs. The capital city, Malé, has a busy fish market, restaurants and outlets by the main road, Majeedhee Magu, and 17th-century Hukuru Miskiy (also called Friday Mosque) products of sculpted white coral.
Reasons to go to Maldives
- With unbelievable white sand beaches, underwater world and wonderful resorts, the Maldives is really a paradise on Earth
- Maldives contains 1190 coral Islands. Just 202 of them are inhabited
- This Island archipelago have charming white sand beaches with clearest turquoise waters. You will definately enjoy the range of activities in these beaches as well as parasailing, snorkeling, swimming and diving
- The glittery beach on Vaadhoo Island is a surreal attraction that needs to bee seen to believe throughout your visit to Maldives. It’s a phenomenon and the mesmerizing shing waters are result of bioluminescence created by planktons
- With an abundance of marine life and over seventy different species of colourful corals, The Maldives are perfect place for snorkeling and diving. Through the crystal clear waters of Maldives, you’ll see the unbelievable underwater world of the Island
- 87 Islands of Maldives are completely reserved for resorts. These Islands provides every type of resorts for the visitors. You’ll be able to find a really affordable resort here. Resorts here are offering a apread of feeding options, beautiful view to the beaches, swimming pools, fitness centers, tennis and volleyball courts and dive centers. There is also a certain number of underwater restaurants in Maldives
- Ride in ancient Maldivian boat ‘Dhoni’ is the most blissful way to check the whole Island. An evening ride will offer you a stunning Sunset views
- The Dive Warren Thila is a famous dive spot placed in the Ari Atoll of Maldives. You will be able to watch different kinds of sharks including whitetip reef sharks, gray reef sharks, leopard sharks, nurse sharks and whale sharks
- Seaplane flight over the Maldives will give you experience of the stunning view on natural atoll formations, vast blue ocean and lagoons of the archipelago
- With underwater nightclubs, bars and beach parties, Maldives is also a best destination for vibrant nightlife.