In the Bible it is called a tree of life, and Egyptians used it first for medical purposes. This jewel in the world helps with the broadest range of health problems, and you can easily make a healing drink from it.
Father of Medicine Hippocrates recommended the concentrate of olive leaves to people with various conditions. The healing properties of the olives are also mentioned in the Bible in which this precious plant is called a tree of life, but most people are still not familiar with the healing powers of olive leaves used for 3,500 years.
“Olive tree tea helps with weight loss, strengthens immunity, acts antibacterial, …”
Studies have shown that olive leaves have antiviral properties and can work better than antibiotics.
Benefits of Olive Tree Extracts:
1. Strengthens the immune system
2. Prevents viral diseases such as flu
3. Helps pain in the throat, sinusitis and lung inflammation
4. Treats diseases such as arthritis, psoriasis, chronic fatigue and colds
5. It acts like an antimicrobial agent for lifting immunity in cancer treatment
6. It acts antibacterial and protruding at the athletic foot, nail fungus, fungal infections and chlamydia
7. Prevents osteoporosis
8. Helps in Weight Loss
9. Maintains mental health
The olive branch is known as a symbol of peace so it is no surprise that the tea from the olive leaves is soothing, relaxing and precious to the health. This tea successfully fights against health problems such as flu, herpes, atherosclerosis, urinary tract infection, hepatitis B and others.
Ingredients for Olive Tree Tea:
– 15 to 20 dried leaves of olive
– 2 to 3 dl of water
Put olive leaves in boiling water and cook it for 10 minutes. After that, remove the water from the fire and let it cool for 15 minutes. If desired, add lemon juice and honey to have a richer flavor.
Tip: For maximum benefit, make tea from olive leaves regularly for several weeks.